003 testing the example project
好的。
All right.
欢迎回来。
Welcome back.
是时候测试我的运行时屏幕并看看这辆老爷车是否有效了。
Time for me to test my runtime screen and see if this jalopy works.
让我们继续前进吧。
Let's go ahead and jump right in.
使用工具并上网,我想我让程序整夜运行,也许有几个晚上。
Go up to tools and go online and I think I left my program running all night long maybe for a couple of nights.
我什至都不确定。
I'm not even sure.
我们可能还有几个小时的时间来展示。
We've probably got some hours to display.
我们来看一下这里。
Let's take a look here.
当我单击进入运行时时,现在我没有显示任何内容。
When I click into run time and right now I'm not displaying anything.
我什么也看不见。
I can't see a single thing.
啊,你走了。
Ah there you go.
它出现了。
It showed up.
好吧。
OK so.
好吧,由于某种原因,并不像我想象的那么糟糕。
Well not as bad as I thought for some reason.
哦,因为我的系统整晚都停止了,所以我确实让 C 程序运行,但我没有它。
Oh because my system was stopped all night so I did leave the C program running but I didn't have it.
我没有处于运行模式,所以让我们转到 Main 并启动我们的系统。
I didn't have it in run mode so let's go over here to Main and start our system.
所以现在一切都在运行。
So everything's running now.
让我们回到运行时来看看。
Let's come back into run time and look at that.
我的秒数、分钟数、小时数、数千小时并没有真正累积起来,但我们会预料到这一点,因为嘿,我们还没有一千小时的运行时间,但我们确实有七次反洗,这是否已经发生。
There go my seconds my minutes my hours my thousands of hours aren't really accumulating but we would expect that because hey we don't have a thousand hours worth of run time yet but we do have seven backwash does that have happened.
我注意到的一些事情。
Something that I'm noticing.
如果你看的话,我的标签和我的实际计数有点不一致,我确实想在这方面做出一点改进。
If you look I'm kind of off alignment on my labels and my actual counts and I do want to improve on that a little bit.
因此,让我右键单击此处并退出模拟,我将需要将所有这些向上推,或者我将需要将所有这些向下推,如果我现在尝试将它们向下推,我认为它们是有点太过分了,因为我启用了快照。
So let me right click here and exit simulation and I'm going to need to nudge all of those up or I'm going to need to nudge all of those down and if I try to nudge them down right now I think they're going to go a little too far because I have snap enabled.
那么我们就到这里来吧。
So let's come up here.
网格对齐,让我们关闭对齐。
Grid's snap and let's turn snap off.
好的。
OK.
让我选择所有这些标签,看看是否可以让我将它们稍微向下推一点,并尝试让它们更好地与我的蓝色小显示器对齐。
And let me select all of those labels and see if it'll just let me nudge them down a little bit and try to get them into a little bit better register with my little blue displays.
所以我认为我有点太过分了。
So I think I went down a little too far.
让我们进入视图看看是否有变焦。
Let's go into view and see if there is a zoom.
所以我要尝试放大。
So I'm going to try to zoom in.
我可以使用热键控制加号。
I can use the hot key control plus.
因此,让我们按几次 Control Plus。
So let's hit control plus a few times.
看起来不错。
That looks good.
所以我将选择所有这些并尝试将其推到我想要的位置。
So I'm going to select all of this and try to nudge it right up where I want it.
它确实不明白。
And it's really not getting it.
刚刚好。
Just perfect.
不一定是绝对完美的火箭科学或任何东西,但我当然希望它看起来比我前一秒盯着这个东西时看起来更好一点。
Doesn't have to be absolutely rocket science perfect or anything but I certainly want it to look a little bit better than what it looked a second ago when I was staring at this thing.
所以我认为那里看起来相当不错。
So I think right about there looks pretty decent.
让我继续并恢复到正常水平。
And let me go ahead and zoom back to my normal level.
那么让我们尝试将缩放级别设为 100%。
So let's try zoom level 100 percent.
这就是我们习惯看的。
That's what we're used to looking at.
我将返回到我的在线模拟,看看我是否没有修复它。
And I'm going to go back into my online simulation and see if I didn't just get it fixed.
是的,看起来不错。
So yeah that looks good.
现在让我们尝试登录看看是否出现重置按钮。
So now let's try logging in see if our reset buttons appear.
然后确保我们的重置按钮正常工作。
And then make sure our reset buttons work.
因此,我要进入这里,使用配置文件 3 登录,并且拥有记录访问权限。
So I'm going to come in here and I'm going to log in with profile three and I have record access.
因此,当我回到运行时间时,我确实有重置按钮,并且我应该必须按住其中一个按钮五秒钟。
So when I come back to run time sure enough I have reset buttons and I should have to hold one of these buttons down for five seconds.
因此,如果我只是单击“重置”,则不会发生任何事情。
So if I just click reset nothing happens.
这正是程序在中华人民共和国的编写方式。
That's just the way the program is written in the PRC.
因此,如果我按住重置五秒钟,我的反冲洗应该会回到零。
So if I hold down reset for five seconds my backwash should go back to zero.
完美的。
Perfect.
如果我拿着计时器,我就会失去那一小时零 11 分钟的跑步时间,这会让我心碎。
And if I hold my hour meter I'm going to lose that hour and 11 minutes worth of run time and that's going to break my heart.
但我知道这是我为了示威而必须做的事情。
But I know it's something I have to do for demonstrations sake.
所以我就这么做了。
So I did it.
完成。
It's done.
你猜怎么着。
And guess what.
我已经完成了这个讲座,因为看起来一切都运行得很完美,即使我没有填满我的所有空间,但这看起来仍然不错。
I am done with this lecture because it looks like everything is working perfectly and even though I didn't fill up all my space this still doesn't look too bad.
您知道,在屏幕的这些不同部分周围放置框架确实有助于填充空间并隔离所有内容,因为如果没有这些框架,想象一下一切都会显得多么空虚。
You know putting the frames around these different sections of the screen really kind of helps fill up space and kind of segregate everything because without these frames just imagine how empty everything would look.
所以,为框架欢呼,为完成本次讲座而欢呼。
So yay for frames and yay for finishing this lecture.
就是这样。
That's it.
我们已经完成了这一部分,我们将在下一个项目中见到您。
And we're done with this section so we'll see you in the next project.
干杯。
Cheers.